Ibiza House Renting is part of a young and dynamic company called Villanovo. Villanovo operates the websites www.villanovo.com, www.ibizahouserenting.com, www.maurice-villas.com where travellers can search and book online luxury and character villa rentals in various destinations such as Ibiza, Mauritius, Morocco, Greece, Bali, the Swiss Alps.
Our portfolio of villas, riads, chalets and appartments offers a selection of the most private and beautiful properties you can find for the destinations we propose.
In Ibiza we are focused on delivering to our villa clients and partner owners the highest standard of service. We put our best effort to maintain the highest level of quality throughout our villa portfolio.
Our talented team
is composed of specialists in luxury travel, web technologies, marketing and sales. We are looking for individuals who can make immediate impact in their field of competencies.
Send your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org
) and tell us what drives you in life. We will get back to you very quickly.
Guest Relation & Sales Associates
- Start date
: ASAP - Full time - Permanent Job - Ibiza (Cala Tarida)
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated and customer-oriented Guest Relations and Sales specialist to join our Ibiza villa rental team, handling customer relationships and sales inquiries and ensuring the client rental experience is smooth and stress-free.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, creative, resourceful, and must enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial, highly fluid environment. The position requires excellent sales, writing, editing, communication and organization skills, as well as a gift for developing professional relationships online or face to face.
The candidate must be able to work independently to keep up with our fast-paced environment and be willing to put in the hours needed to achieve an excellent service to our clients.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding the organization of their stay in one of our villas.
- Provide bespoke concierge service to all clients during their stay, manage check-ins and check-outs of clients
- Respond to and monitor sales and service request inquiries submitted to our site
- Remain on top of all inquiries, following up in a timely manner in order to book rentals and concierge services using creative ways to balance and prioritize the volume of inquiries.
- Handle the response and booking process to customers’ inquiries in conjunction with our current team in Ibiza and Barcelona, but sometimes working entirely independently.
- Answer questions and solve issues from property owners, service professionals and our rental clients in a timely manner.
- Very enthusiastic candidate speaking Spanish, English, German AND/OR Dutch.
- Experience in guest relations or sales in the tourism industry.
- Effective communication skills with customers, including excellent writing skills.
- Ability to approach problematic situations with common sense and calm.
The candidate must be a permanent resident in Ibiza and will need a car to drive to our office in Cala Tarida everyday.